Year-End Fundraising Campaign
Would you consider a year-end gift to help us continue this good work?
We are especially thankful to our ministry partners and the generous support offered in words, time, volunteer effort, and financial support.
Together we have had many opportunities to bless and catalyze the church to help San Diego thrive.
- Ministry of Thriving Luncheon – Presented research on pandemic burnout and offered our research-based approach to holistic wellness for those in ministry.
- Resilience 101 – Live/Zoom sessions intended to help folks in ministry weather the challenges of ministry in today’s world and grow from those experiences. One cohort was specifically designed to support women in ministry.
- San Diego Church Planting Movement – Fresh opportunities to leverage our grant funding to resource and support area church planters.
- The Table – Coming alongside musicians and artists for spiritual formation and professional development.
- Pastors Groups – A focus on personal growth and just-in-time peer-coaching, augmented with a few BBQ’s with spouses and kids.
- Small Groups – Ongoing discipleship meetings focused on spiritual growth in long-standing relationships of love and trust.
- And so much more…
Our ongoing commitments with our grant work encourage us to shoulder more of the cost in the upcoming years. Pray with us as our fund raising goals grow each year.
To give electronically by credit card or from your bank account, you will find a convenient button below. You may want to check with your accountant or financial advisor for alternative* ways of giving, which may be useful come tax time.
* We are able to receive appreciated stock as a donation toward our work. You might also consider making a Qualified Charitable Donations (QCD) if you do required minimum distributions (RMD) out of your IRA. Your mileage may vary so seek the advice of a qualified professional. Contact us if you have questions.